In this role, you will work with an experienced development team while contributing to the planning and development of our next generation online billing and payment application. Learning how to work in a team and develop enterprise level software are some of the interesting challenges you will encounter. We have a committed team of talented technology professionals who thrive in our stable and employee friendly environment. Located in Gastown, we offer a competitive salary, benefits and a culture that respects and embraces work life balance.
The person selected to fill this position will be responsible for the successful delivery of all phases of a project including planning, communications, scope, risks, issues, and delivery with outstanding quality and on time. The project manager will monitor and implement corrective actions necessary to maintain the health of projects. The person will also managed the relationship of several existing clients, including but not limited to maintaining the good health of the relationship, managing and executing on client initiated change requests, fielding customer questions on the workings of the product. As Monexa sells a SaaS based solution, a good technical understanding of APIs and SQL is required
Monexa is a growing Vancouver-based software development company that has been developing feature rich online billing and payment applications for over 10 years. Known and respected world-wide, our client list includes Pitney Bowes Business Insight, AOL Canada, Sprint, Amway and Bell Mobility. Today we have one of the most sophisticated products in the industry and increased demand for our products is resulting in growth for our technical team including a Java/J2EE Developer. If you are a well-rounded senior developer with an interest in hands-on technical work and mentoring technical teams, we would like to hear from you.
Monexa is looking for a Senior Verification Specialist who can lead our growing quality assurance efforts with professionalism and technical skill. As our Senior Verification Specialist, you will have the opportunity to improve our software development life cycle with your expertise in:
- Automated testing strategies
- Test plan development and execution
- Bug tracking and reporting
Today we have one of the most sophisticated products in the subscription billing industry and increased demand for our products means that our technical team requires a Senior Verification Specialist. We have a committed team of talented technology professionals who thrive in our stable and employee friendly environment. We believe that verification is an integral part of software development, therefore you will be a welcome and respected participant in the development cycle from initial design to product deployment.
Located in the heart of beautiful Vancouver in Gastown, we offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a culture that respects and embraces work life balance.
- Recommend and develop enterprise scale processes for the following:
Bug tracking and reporting
- Use design documents to identify required test data and then create and execute test plans and test cases
- Design, implement, and execute automated testing (requires coding skills)
- Estimate resources and time required to complete testing for features and releases
- Perform and report on the following testing processes:
- Verify resolved defects
- Mentor and assist members of Verification team
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Seven years experience in a software testing/verification role
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Demonstrable experience and skills in the following areas:
Implementing and executing automated testing
Testing web-based applications and web services
Leading a team of QA professionals
Working in a Unix environment
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience querying large data sets
- Experience with billing systems, subscriber management, or payment processing
- Java and C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum development methodology
Monexa offers a flexible on-demand subscription billing solution that provides a scalable environment for expediting the launch of products, services and applications online. This accelerates our customers’ time to market and revenue return. Monexa pioneered the on-demand subscription billing space and has worked with hundreds of businesses to help monetize their services. Having the most capable and open subscription billing solution in the cloud, combined with proven billing industry expertise, sets Monexa apart from other service providers.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any third party. Thank you for applying.